Thursday, September 9, 2010

PUNK VILLAGE



01. whey - ada apa dengan punkrocker kelas 1 akhir-akhir ini?
02. handcute - fuck you, my friend
03. the plagiator - jakarta punk
04. cut your dick - here i'am
05. enter your puk - lenna getting up set
06. he stolen my shoes - padamkan sepi kita
07. gabba gabba - you call me
08. my lovely bacteria - punkrock radio
09. before you get in - i don't wanna fall
10. for remind - save our earth
11. early morning - i love you darling
12. centurion - penantian panjang (kereta api)
13. naon - stab on my back
14. anonymous letter - forgeting you
15. my own best enemy - fate
16. detective pona - song about punkrocker
17. klassix energix - music the future
18. the sneakers - do you know?
19. mr. happy - kembalilah
20. paper ant - hey friend!
21. pathetic - a.m.e
22. slononk boi - let's jump so long
23. fighting fire - party with my girlfriend

DOWNLOAD

mp3 & Link Download from http://trackshit.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment